• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Wanted to buy: Lucid Air Dream Edition Range

Dream

I´m looking for a Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance or Range that has already been delivered or will be delivered shortly. I´m willing to pay a decent markup. Please contact me.

I’d recommend posting what you are willing to pay. You would get more hits.

That implies supply, which there isn’t any of. Lots of demand, extremely limited supply = the price is whatever someone is willing to pay for it. :)

230k may very well have been underpriced. If anything, it’s a floor for negotiation; how much of a floor depends on demand :)
That’s why I suggested if anyone is interested in selling theirs to do something like Doug’s car auction website. I’m very curious what it goes for :-D

I have a Dream Eureka Gold Performance Edition that will be delivered within the next few weeks I'd be willing to entertain an offer on. Please PM me if seriously interested.

Last edited:
I have a white Performance model. Took Delivery on 12/10. It will have about 500 miles on it after this weekend. Located in San Diego. 235k

I opened the forum this morning to find three different threads with posts trying to buy or sell Lucids.

Can these threads at least be consolidated into a single thread? Or better yet, why not use eBay Motors or another appropriate site to buy and sell your cars instead of this forum?

I have an infinite black dream edition performance being delivered in the next week or so. Willing to sell brand new off the truck. Make me an offer.

bump...still on the chase...but needs to be a Dream Editon Range, not a Performance

Some guy on the other forum has a FE with range wheels, not sure it's Range edition ir not. Asking 250k

Thank you for your hint but I checked and it´s a Performance.
I’m guessing you are going to have a very hard time finding a DE Range. I assume most went with Performance

Back