• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

By using the LucidOwners.com Marketplace, you agree to the rules above and acknowledge that you are transacting at your own risk!
    LucidOwners.com is not responsible for any issues or loss of funds arising from the use of the Marketplace.

SOLD Virtually Unused DE-P 21" Summer Wheels/Tires and Aero Inserts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoEye

Reaction score
DE Number
Car delivered with 21" configuration that Lucid Mobile Service immediately switched to 19" all-seasons that were delivered from Chicago's Goose Island SC. Never switched back due to weather and road conditions in DMV.
Posting for $5,100 (which includes shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.). $3,900 if able to pick up at Northern Virginia Tysons Corner Service Center.

Attachments

• 1000018792.webp
    1000018792.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 3,469
  • 1000018794.webp
    1000018794.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,900
Wow. Dream wheels. These are not easy to get.

Are you only selling a full set? Curious what you would want for two of them; I'm not necessarily looking (since I got mine refinished), but I know there are other folks who would love to replace one or two of theirs.

Are you only selling a full set? Curious what you would want for two of them; I'm not necessarily looking (since I got mine refinished), but I know there are other folks who would love to replace one or two of theirs.
Yes, the full set.

Wow. Dream wheels. These are not easy to get.
Only 520 DE's in North America, I understand. I really wanted to keep them since those wheels and the Eureka Gold color are the only distinguishing characteristics of the Lucid Air Dream Edition. But, I just don't like the low profile look and I have no plans to sell the car.

Only 520 DE's in North America, I understand. I really wanted to keep them since those wheels and the Eureka Gold color are the only distinguishing characteristics of the Lucid Air Dream Edition. But, I just don't like the low profile look and I have no plans to sell the car.
I hear you. I had to go with 19s originally, due to weather concerns where I used to live. Now I could do 21s, and I like those wheels a lot. But I’d feel like a bit of a poser putting them on my Touring.

I hear you. I had to go with 19s originally, due to weather concerns where I used to live. Now I could do 21s, and I like those wheels a lot. But I’d feel like a bit of a poser putting them on my Touring.
You do you, man

I am interested in purchasing wheels and picking up at Tysons service center if they are still available

I am interested in purchasing wheels and picking up at Tysons service center if they are still available
Just sent you a DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back