vertical red warning light

CT Yankee

Cars
Touring
At least once a drive, the car grabs the wheel and a vertical red warning light appears. I’m guessing it thinks I’m about to scrape a wall that doesn’t exist?

At least once a drive, the car grabs the wheel and a vertical red warning light appears. I’m guessing it thinks I’m about to scrape a wall that doesn’t exist?
That’s the Lane Keep Assist - it’s trying to keep you within the lane. You can turn it off in the settings if you’d like.

It’s probably your lane departure warning. I turned that off, for me it’s too aggressive.

That’s the Lane Keep Assist - it’s trying to keep you within the lane. You can turn it off in the settings if you’d like.
I spoke to someone at Lucid about this, because I keep my steering wheel low, it blocks the camera / sensor from seeing my eyes, so it thinks I’m not looking ahead or otherwise distracted. Maybe Lucid should consider putting that camera somewhere other than behind the steering wheel… And yes, I turned it off, thank you!

I spoke to someone at Lucid about this, because I keep my steering wheel low, it blocks the camera / sensor from seeing my eyes, so it thinks I’m not looking ahead or otherwise distracted. Maybe Lucid should consider putting that camera somewhere other than behind the steering wheel… And yes, I turned it off, thank you!
How hi do you need to set your steering wheel so the camera can see your eyes. Mine started warning me about paying attention and then now says it can't see my eyes so the system is off.

I just got mine 2 days ago. Wheel locked up several times already with he vetical red line.. Just long enough to scare the living daylights out of me and make me grip the wheel real tight after that... :(
Thought something might be wrong with the car until I saw your post. I went ahead and disabled the lane assist in the settings->dreamdrive menu. Hopefully thats what it was ..

I just got mine 2 days ago. Wheel locked up several times already with he vetical red line.. Just long enough to scare the living daylights out of me and make me grip the wheel real tight after that... :(
Thought something might be wrong with the car until I saw your post. I went ahead and disabled the lane assist in the settings->dreamdrive menu. Hopefully thats what it was ..
That happened to me when I was driving home same day that I got my car. So now I turn it off on surface streets and back on when on the highway.

Reactions: BAW
Back