Vanity plates

IMG_6047.jpg

Posted in a different thread already, but I washed the car today and this is the clean pic!

2023-05-07 12.38.03.jpg

Where did you go to dental school?
Lol! My sister-in-law who is friends with a lot of dentists pointed that out. Never occurred to me when choosing between DMD or DIA.

I’m a nuclear engineer. Don’t know nuthin bout teefs.

I should get a custom frame that says “Not a dentist, but I love NO2”

Lol! My sister-in-law who is friends with a lot of dentists pointed that out. Never occurred to me when choosing between DMD or DIA.

I’m a nuclear engineer. Don’t know nuthin bout teefs.

I should get a custom frame that says “Not a dentist, but I love NO2”
I know plenty about teeth, very little about fusion. Although a patient took me on tour of the Indian Point nuclear reactor. Even got to see the core ( this was before9/11) very neat stuff.

Actually this thread reminded of when my sister and I were walking through the metropolitan museum a few years back and she pointed to a Greek column and remarked “ isn’t this ionic, don’t you think?” She has much of the same humor as I do
IMG_5531.jpeg

I agree that owning a Lucid makes "Life Elevated." I think my life could use some elevating when I get my Pure RWD. If I can't get it for some reason, it could be downhill for a while. 😊😕

TESLUCD

We do not have as many letters available in Alabama, but I settled on SPIFIN. Shortened version of spiffing, a British colloquialism. It was that or SUGDAD, available in Alabama, and my sister's suggestion. Wife said no.
Some of you older folks or those with aeronautical knowledge should recognize this lettering, the last four certainly.
Zenith Red Touring

Attachments

• Lucid Vanity Tag.jpg
    Lucid Vanity Tag.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 109
There is a previous thread for this very question

Any old skool ravers in the building?

1000023671.jpg

Vehicle/plate transfer in-process since I snagged it a year ago and have been squatting on it with my non-lucid/non-sequitur '06 ML500 while my Pure delivery date was still TBD. Not that absolutely anyone would have taken it, or that anyone other than me and a few of my friends would get it without explanation, but hey that's my brand of "humor" anyway, alas...

Other one I was considering, which was snagged but likely not put to such clever use: PURENRG (Information Society/80s synth-pop fans in the building?)

Back