UX 3.0 Update

snoboardaddict

New Member

Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
65
Cars
Lucid Air GT
I have a 25 Lucid Air Touring service loaner and it just prompted me to download and install 2.11.0 which is the Air UX 3.0 update! I'm going to download it when I get home. Super excited that UX 3.0 is starting to drop!
 

Attachments

  • 20260928_181941.webp
    20260928_181941.webp
    485.1 KB · Views: 254
  • 20260928_181934.webp
    20260928_181934.webp
    497.1 KB · Views: 265
Please post pics of Release Details as well. Very odd that this isn’t version 3.0, possibly an internal test version??
That's a good theory. Service loaner might be incorrectly setup as an employee vehicle so it's getting the internal test build. Fingers crossed that's what it is
 
My gut tells me the UX 3 will be a change of user interface UX + multitasking only

They will break the 2 screens from acting as one app with 2 perspectives

And it will not be a leap forward with many features, dreams and flowers

However, I think we might get 2 or 3 extra apps down the road
 
My gut tells me the UX 3 will be a change of user interface UX + multitasking only

They will break the 2 screens from acting as one app with 2 perspectives

And it will not be a leap forward with many features, dreams and flowers

However, I think we might get 2 or 3 extra apps down the road
It looks like the bottom screen is static when android auto is going
 

Attachments

  • 20260928_202641.webp
    20260928_202641.webp
    310.5 KB · Views: 205
  • 20260928_202653.webp
    20260928_202653.webp
    487.6 KB · Views: 176
  • 20260928_202704.webp
    20260928_202704.webp
    479.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 20260928_202714.webp
    20260928_202714.webp
    481.5 KB · Views: 159
  • 20260928_202727.webp
    20260928_202727.webp
    459.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 20260928_202738.webp
    20260928_202738.webp
    491.3 KB · Views: 195
My gut tells me the UX 3 will be a change of user interface UX + multitasking only

They will break the 2 screens from acting as one app with 2 perspectives

And it will not be a leap forward with many features, dreams and flowers

However, I think we might get 2 or 3 extra apps down the road
With all due respect, are we expecting anything else from this update?
I would like to have dash cam function for some reckless drivers in Dubai these days.
 
With all due respect, are we expecting anything else from this update?
I would like to have dash cam function for some reckless drivers in Dubai these days.
Maybe it’s a multi stage release? The hardcore, new capability filled releases will come later with something actually called 3.x.

Just guessing.
 
If this is real, Lucid is beyond any help. Release 2.11 is 3.0... FFS
It is possible that this is just the internal release among Lucid employees since it’s a loaner fleet vehicle. If they labeled this internal one 3.0.0, released it to the fleet, found issues, fixed them, then they would release 3.0.1 to us and everyone would be up in arms that it wasn’t labeled 3.0.0.
 
It is possible that this is just the internal release among Lucid employees since it’s a loaner fleet vehicle. If they labeled this internal one 3.0.0, released it to the fleet, found issues, fixed them, then they would release 3.0.1 to us and everyone would be up in arms that it wasn’t labeled 3.0.0.
Not an Air owner but I was looking at this thread and was like, folks been mad and asking for the 3.x update for Air for a long time and they finally roll it out and the complaint now is that the version numbers don’t match? As long as it successfully does what it supposed to do, why is it a thing to complain about versioning. That’s an internal CM thing that Lucid has/will work out I’d think. And I think also you are right about this possibly being an internal rollout. Give them a little grace. If the software doesn’t do what it should, by all means then, have at them.
 
With all due respect, are we expecting anything else from this update?
I would like to have dash cam function for some reckless drivers in Dubai these days.
That is one of my wishes , dash cam

Anyhow, let’s hope the roll out goes smoothly without bugs

I am currently happy with the latest
 
I have a 25 Lucid Air Touring service loaner and it just prompted me to download and install 2.11.0 which is the Air UX 3.0 update! I'm going to download it when I get home. Super excited that UX 3.0 is starting to drop!
Do you know if the adaptive high beams and auto lane change are working on this update? Thx
 
Not an Air owner but I was looking at this thread and was like, folks been mad and asking for the 3.x update for Air for a long time and they finally roll it out and the complaint now is that the version numbers don’t match? As long as it successfully does what it supposed to do, why is it a thing to complain about versioning. That’s an internal CM thing that Lucid has/will work out I’d think. And I think also you are right about this possibly being an internal rollout. Give them a little grace. If the software doesn’t do what it should, by all means then, have at them.
The quibbling about nonsense like "versioning" and other dumb stuff is the reason why I've stopped posting here a long time ago. Imagine my not so surprised reaction when I logged on and saw that complaint this morning. :rolleyes:
 
Im in the middle of downloading it on my 22 GT. Will let you all know how it is after work (says its a 45 min update)
Cool! That means it's NOT just company owned vehicles.
 
Seems odd...versions names, that is. Said it was going to 2.11...but when I look at download progress, I see this...?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260929_125735_Lucid.webp
    Screenshot_20260929_125735_Lucid.webp
    61.6 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top