Using a spreadsheet to calculate real range

Plg

Verified Owner
Cars
Pure - Infinite Black
When planning an upcoming trip, I created a very simple spreadsheet that only needs the of the miles per kWh that you get with your car. My overall history is 3.6 kWh on the last 7,000 miles. The problem with the Lucid trip planner is that it does its initial calculation expecting 4.1 kWh. I drive faster than 40 mph on the highways. :cool:

Lucid Charging Calculator.jpg

When planning an upcoming trip, I created a very simple spreadsheet that only needs the of the miles per kWh that you get with your car. My overall history is 3.6 kWh on the last 7,000 miles. The problem with the Lucid trip planner is that it does its initial calculation expecting 4.1 kWh. I drive faster than 40 mph on the highways. :cool:

View attachment 15413
What model and wheel size?

Pure 20” wheels AWD

Nice. I will do the same for mine. Mine is the AT with 19 inch and my first 1,700 miles have been at 3.7.

View attachment 15413

Back