• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Used Pure price check

Thanks! I'm guessing $75-80k. Will keep an eye on it. The price cuts yesterday on Pure AWD in inventory won't help with the used price
Sorry bud, I think it's likely going to hit between 70 to 75k. The new one with pro and air credit goes for $77kish. Just keep the car, my man!

Resale prices have been brutal but it's expected for the used car market. Drive off the lot and it already loses 10-15% in value. Compound by the car prices plummeting.

Especially for luxury vehicles. When you want to sell, you either have to be serious about selling or don't bother. The longer you hold, the more it'll depreciate. The few guys on here always post something like "If it sells, then it sells, not in a hurry". That's the kind of seller you never want to approach when buying. In the end, they hold longer and lose even more and now they REALLY have to keep it.

You can easily get a used AGT for 80 to 88k now with low mileage, while touring owners asking 88k. Accept the truth and sell seriously if you ever want to sell. Just my 2 cents from my observation.

Especially for luxury vehicles. When you want to sell, you either have to be serious about selling or don't bother. The longer you hold, the more it'll depreciate. The few guys on here always post something like "If it sells, then it sells, not in a hurry". That's the kind of seller you never want to approach when buying. In the end, they hold longer and lose even more and now they REALLY have to keep it.

You can easily get a used AGT for 80 to 88k now with low mileage, while touring owners asking 88k. Accept the truth and sell seriously if you ever want to sell. Just my 2 cents from my observation.
You are spot on. I really have to keep it now because I held too long and Lucid decided to give away DDP and SSP for free so instantly lost $10k value there.

Back