• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Use Lucid mobile charging cables for GLE 450e

bawl

Cars
Lucid AT
Hi, I have a question that nobody at Lucid or MB has been able to give me an answer. Can I use my my Lucid mobile charging cable with the NEMA 14-50 adapter to charge the MB GLE 450e? The MB came with a generic charging cable but I don’t want to keep swapping out the plugs at home because I don’t want to subject the outlet to unnecessary wear and tear, but I don’t want to harm any equipment (whether the car battery or the adapter) by just plugging it in. Thank you for any guidance.

Hi, I have a question that nobody at Lucid or MB has been able to give me an answer. Can I use my my Lucid mobile charging cable with the NEMA 14-50 adapter to charge the MB GLE 450e? The MB came with a generic charging cable but I don’t want to keep swapping out the plugs at home because I don’t want to subject the outlet to unnecessary wear and tear, but I don’t want to harm any equipment (whether the car battery or the adapter) by just plugging it in. Thank you for any guidance.
Hi. I believe it should work. I use mine on my Rivian and it charges fine.

Shouldn't be an issue.

Seemed to work fine. Thanks all for helping the newbie.

My wife's Polestar 2 level 2 potable charger works fine for her car and my Air Touring. All chargers with a plug that fits your car will work, but the charging speed will be dependent on what the charger was designed to deliver.

Back