"USB Charging Unavailable, schedule service in the Lucid mobile app" on brand new Gravity

Also, could try plugging into back of the front seats and see if those work. If they do, use those for now. Annoying, yes. But will work for now.

I get the wireless and wired error every now and then - but my devices are charging and so I think the errors are bugs as I’ve had them since 3.2.2.

I’d try to get a mobile tech to come. This way, if it IS the center console, SC can order before you have to take car in. Otherwise, if SC diagnoses it, your car will be stuck there until the center console arrives and that won’t be fast. A loaner is great, but it’s not a Gravity.
I did some more testing, and indeed, any time the center console refused to charge my phone and I tried to plug the same cable into the charger next to the folding tables in the second row, my phone started charging without issues. So the new theory is that something is going on with the center console after all, whether software or hardware is unclear at the moment. I will be communicating all of this to my service advisor.
 
Back
Top