Up to date specs for all Air models!

I think there’s a voltage difference between the T and GT. With fewer packs, the T might be 600v, so is more limited in charging speed if the cable is amp limited.
The Touring and pure battery will be 756V instead of the 924 of the GT and Dream.

"The GT gets to 208 miles in 12 minutes according to InsideEVs test." On a good day, the right weather, the car pre-conditioned, and you find a 350KW charger and it actually works. Now what are your odds of that happening?
While your question is absolutely valid, you should have made it in relation to all the numbers being used since Lucid’s numbers undoubtedly are based on the same ideal conditions so it’s totally appropriate to use numbers a real person was able to achieve at an EA station, not at a dedicated Lucid dcfc. There are multiple examples of forum members getting over 300 kWh. The InsideEVs data has to be used as it’s a close approximation of the charge rate Lucid is basing their numbers on and provides a basis for comparing numbers. GT - 12 minutes to 208, 22 minutes to 312 - real world numbers.

Does anybody now know the weight difference between touring with metal vs glass roof? Will impact range and handling some.

Does anybody now know the weight difference between touring with metal vs glass roof? Will impact range and handling some.
Well, so will the amount of groceries in the frunk, or how many passengers and how much do they weigh.

Anyone know the Gross Vehicle Weight of the Pure or Touring with the 18 module battery pack? (not the curb weight).

I asked this very question to the Lucid reps at Pebble Beach during car week.. They did not give me the exact weights but they said the glass roof was quite a bit heavier than the aluminum, they also said that each battery module weighs 110 pounds, the Pure and Touring will have 4 fewer modules than the GT so that is 440 pounds lighter (curb weight). That along with the aluminum roof is perhaps why the range is now higher than originally announced since the car is probably well over 500 pounds lighter. I'm hoping that the Pure/Touring has a GVW of over 6000 pounds. Allot will depend if they add that 500+ pounds of saved curb weight to the payload capacity, which will bring the GVR up to 6200#'s like the GT, which is what I am hoping for..

I asked this very question to the Lucid reps at Pebble Beach during car week.. They did not give me the exact weights but they said the glass roof was quite a bit heavier than the aluminum, they also said that each battery module weighs 110 pounds, the Pure and Touring will have 4 fewer modules than the GT so that is 440 pounds lighter (curb weight). That along with the aluminum roof is perhaps why the range is now higher than originally announced since the car is probably well over 500 pounds lighter. I'm hoping that the Pure/Touring has a GVW of over 6000 pounds. Allot will depend if they add that 500+ pounds of saved curb weight to the payload capacity, which will bring the GVR up to 6200#'s like the GT, which is what I am hoping for..

Anyone know if there is any Touring range difference between the glass and metal roofs?425 miles for both?

Unfortunately, for me, not ALL Air models. Nothing yet on the Pure. I am getting tired of waiting not for the car but to find out what the car will have.
The Pure RWD doesn't exist yet. I'm not sure Lucid has built one, even as a prototype. So they don't have the specs on that yet. They could estimate, as they have with other models, but then half the people on this forum will be screaming LAWSUIT!!!!! when the HP ends up being 448 instead of 450.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Unfortunately, for me, not ALL Air models. Nothing yet on the Pure. I am getting tired of waiting not for the car but to find out what the car will have.
Lucid has aggressive expansion strategy, but conservative in communication style.

If you have Pure RWD order, based on what I see in other manufacturers, RWD will add a little more range for weight difference, but a little HP less. Acceleration will be around +.5 sec is my educated guess and still is very respectable.

Tesla M3 RWD 0~60 5.8
Tesla MY RWD 0~60 4.8
Polestar 2 RWD 0~60 7.0
BMW i4 RWD 0~60 5.7

Most of RWD are 5 sec or more.

"The GT gets to 208 miles in 12 minutes according to InsideEVs test." On a good day, the right weather, the car pre-conditioned, and you find a 350KW charger and it actually works. Now what are your odds of that happening?
Exactly. About the same as you sighting a unicorn, or Elon Musk getting to Mars by flapping his ears.

Below are the expected specifications for the rear-wheel drive version of Air Pure.¹
  • Projected Range: estimated 406 mi. (projection based on EPA test cycle)
  • 0-60 MPH time: 4.4 sec.
  • Horsepower: 430 hp
  • Torque: 550 Nm (406 lb-ft)
hmm weird that the rwd doesnt get more range... is it a smaller battery pack?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-10 at 10.29.49 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-10 at 10.29.49 AM.png
    209.3 KB · Views: 83
Below are the expected specifications for the rear-wheel drive version of Air Pure.¹
No, its similar to how the model s used to be. Under smooth driving conditions, awd can use ONLY the more efficient front motor.

No, its similar to how the model s used to be. Under smooth driving conditions, awd can use ONLY the more efficient front motor.
I'm betting, as is the case with other RWD EVs I've owned, they'll beat the EPA estimate. I get well over the EPA estimate on my RWD i4. I've seen the same thing reported by Hyundai/Kia owners.

I'm betting, as is the case with other RWD EVs I've owned, they'll beat the EPA estimate. I get well over the EPA estimate on my RWD i4. I've seen the same thing reported by Hyundai/Kia owners.
Speaking of which, did you decide to proceed after seeing these specs?

Maybe Lucid will have EPA revision later? I’ve read Rivian had EPA Revision. They’re AWD to FWD gone from 288 to 316 for 28 miles difference. FWD is good for long distance cruise hwy, but there will be acceleration sacrifice. IMO, anything under 5 sec 0~60 mph is very respectable.

Speaking of which, did you decide to proceed after seeing these specs?
Actually I've never decided not to proceed, but of course I've never been asked to solidify an order either because of my RWD configuration. I know some of my posts have been somewhat critical, but they're simply based on the large number of issues we read about here. I'm betting there will be continued improvement in the software by the time I'd be asked to confirm an order.

My biggest fear is going from my essentially perfect i4, and then having numerous software issues with the Pure. I don't want to hear my wife say, "Tell me again why you got rid of the BMW for this?" ;)

Back