Unsteady speed in cruise control and HA

ZimZim

Cars
GT
I tried HA after the v2 update. The speed wasn't steady with minor speed up slow down every second or two. Felt like I was being rocked to sleep. Did this in cruise control, too. It used to be very stay with adaptive cruise control. Everything else worked well with no issue. Is anyone else having this problem?

I tried HA after the v2 update. The speed wasn't steady with minor speed up slow down every second or two. Felt like I was being rocked to sleep. Did this in cruise control, too. It used to be very stay with adaptive cruise control. Everything else worked well with no issue. Is anyone else having this problem?
Some people have reported this; I (and some others) have not experienced it.

Make sure to report it to customer care / service.

I have seen this when using Highway Assist but not when using ACC. Yes please report it to customer care.

We only see it above 77mph. Definitely new after a 2.x update. Reported it just now.
Also: this effect is very minor, I just assumed some parameter in the software was a tad off and it would get fixed in the next update. You won't even notice it in any kind of traffic.

Also: this effect is very minor, I just assumed some parameter in the software was a tad off and it would get fixed in the next update. You won't even notice it in any kind of traffic.
Yea and not if you are following a car either, only seems to occur when no one is in front of me.

Back