Adapting to Regenerative Braking

I have noticed that if you look at the square "adaptive cruise" sign above the cruise indicator on the dash, it will go from bright to dark when your foot gets the accelerator within about 5 mph of the set speed. Once you are there, deactivating cruise control is fairly smooth.
With the steering wheel in a comfortable driving position, I can't see "adaptive cruise" or anything at the top of the display. I wonder about what "standard body" Lucid used to design the display / steering wheel configuration? Is this why Elon went with a "joke" instead of a wheel?

Also, this is the number one reason Lucid needs to return to the conventional knob control of the steering wheel position. This is something I need to use while driving, like the manual seat controls. Diving into the menus to find steering wheel adjust and mirror adjust is no bueno. You can take your heat/fan manual controls in trade. I never use them.

With the steering wheel in a comfortable driving position, I can't see "adaptive cruise" or anything at the top of the display. I wonder about what "standard body" Lucid used to design the display / steering wheel configuration? Is this why Elon went with a "joke" instead of a wheel?

Also, this is the number one reason Lucid needs to return to the conventional knob control of the steering wheel position. This is something I need to use while driving, like the manual seat controls. Diving into the menus to find steering wheel adjust and mirror adjust is no bueno. You can take your heat/fan manual controls in trade. I never use them.
I'm thinking your body is a non-standard (custom design) issue, and mine is quite standard ;). No problems here on seeing the bulk of the displays. And I never need to adjust the steering wheel or mirror positions while driving, in any car, unless someone else drove last and adjusted my optimal settings; saved profiles are wonderful. I did think I'd miss the lack of knobs for turning on and adjusting wiper settings, but the auto setting works well for me.

Back