• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Underwhelmed by my DA

Cars
Lucid Grand Touring 2022
Since ordering our GT, the DA has been a bit underwhelming. Things that I thought would be simple require a lot more effort on my end than seems necessary for this 'high touch' service.

Simple things like scheduling a test drive and being told "I can't do that any sooner than 10 days out - call me back at 10 days to schedule" Hmm, because Lucid hasn't discovered a CRM system or even Google Calendar? Call DA back at 11 days out and request a specific time, response is "The day is almost entirely booked up, there is only one afternoon slot remaining". So apparently others can schedule more than 10 days out.... Add this to a list of items that were discussed, promised and required more calls/email reminders from me to make happen. This has got to get better....

There seems to be a huge discrepancy in how information is distributed in the Lucid system. Some folks get great Reps. and some report duds….

Back