U-DRAG RACE: Acura NSX Type S vs. Lucid Air Grand Touring

I posted this goofy video on NSX Prime.
I have a Gen 2 NSX (not a Type S but I haven't seen a race between the Gen 2 and Gen 2 Type S so there may not be much difference).
The braking and turning is a big part of this unconventional race format.
The Gen 2 NSX has incredible brakes and handles like a big go cart, so this part of the race favors it something fierce.
I won't comment on the rubber but a rationale person driving on real world roads skips the 21s.
At the end of the day, having a big sedan be competitive with a modern super car is the key takeway.

I won't comment on the rubber but a rationale person driving on real world roads skips the 21s.

Drove on the 21"s all last summer and can't wait to put them back on in a month or two.
PXL_20231026_173556728.jpg

Are you saying Cosmo is irrational and not of this world ?

I don't know the Philly suburbs but from what I have seen driving the 21s in the city is no Bueno

I have a Gen 2 NSX (not a Type S but I haven't seen a race between the Gen 2 and Gen 2 Type S so there may not be much difference).
The Gen 2 NSX has incredible brakes and handles like a big go cart, so this part of the race favors it something fierce.
At the end of the day, having a big sedan be competitive with a modern super car is the key takeway.
There’s quite a few of us rational peeps driving on real world roads on 21’s 🤷‍♀️Now if only Edmunds would do the same.

Add a few extra PSI above the recommendation. That's all it takes to keep the tires intact. Many of us prefer the 21s over the 19s. The only reason we swapped was weather and a few really long road trips.

How are we to know the difference if they refused to put on 21s and turned down offers from owners to use their car instead?

Back