Turn blinker stays on

maractwin

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Air GT, '56 Imperial
Referral Code
4I1WO1JI
I ran into a new bug today. I arrived at my destination, pulling over to the side of the road with the right blinker on, put the car in park, and tried to turn off the blinker, but it stayed on. Moving the stalk in either direction had no effect. I tried turning the emergency flashers on and back off, and the right blinker stayed on after that too. So we got out of the car and walked away. I looked back as it locked, and the turn blinker stayed on. After another minute, I went back and used the logo reset, and then the blinker finally turned off.

Later I tried to reproduce this problem, parking while the blinker was still on, but it didn't recur.

I ran into a new bug today. I arrived at my destination, pulling over to the side of the road with the right blinker on, put the car in park, and tried to turn off the blinker, but it stayed on. Moving the stalk in either direction had no effect. I tried turning the emergency flashers on and back off, and the right blinker stayed on after that too. So we got out of the car and walked away. I looked back as it locked, and the turn blinker stayed on. After another minute, I went back and used the logo reset, and then the blinker finally turned off.

Later I tried to reproduce this problem, parking while the blinker was still on, but it didn't recur.
Weird glitch. Let us know if it happens again.

If you have the timestamp, just send CS a message to timestamp that error in your log file

Perhaps you need a refill of this
IMG_7337.webp

I would give service a call.... it could be an issue with the light assembly...

Back