Tucson

I did my test drive last week in Scottsdale. Had lots of questions but SA was not too savvy. I did find out that my GT will come with a heat pump but, after reviewing this forum and driving my Tesla M3LR for a year...I think I will be unhappy with the software issues. I should mention that leaving the Lucid showroom, I walked by the Tesla showroom...damn, that Model S Plaid is definitely a good looking car!!! Plan on giving wife the M3 but she did like the Lucid.
My SA did call and would like me to confirm prior to cutoff on price increase. Lucid GT Cosmos Silver, Tahoe, 20" wheels

I did my test drive last week in Scottsdale. Had lots of questions but SA was not too savvy. I did find out that my GT will come with a heat pump but, after reviewing this forum and driving my Tesla M3LR for a year...I think I will be unhappy with the software issues. I should mention that leaving the Lucid showroom, I walked by the Tesla showroom...damn, that Model S Plaid is definitely a good looking car!!! Plan on giving wife the M3 but she did like the Lucid.
My SA did call and would like me to confirm prior to cutoff on price increase. Lucid GT Cosmos Silver, Tahoe, 20" wheels
Anyone who has hesitations about software, I would recommend waiting like @MoniputerLM has said in another post. There are lots of software people on this forum who have given their advice based off experience in the software field. It's possible, though, highly unlikely that the software will never get better.

Agree on software. I am a retired aerospace engineer and consultant who had numerous projects delayed due to software maturity timelines. I also understand that Tesla's maturity took many years to perfect...although my beta Full Self Driving mode is still scary when in use. As great as software is, it is also the most difficult to develop due to the many "what if" scenarios that need to be addressed. Tesla had thousands of owners for testers so that helped immensely in identifying issues. You always need to look at the continuing upgrades to Windows and the other operating systems and software programs. I do believe Lucid will climb the hill and come out well as the company grows.
I did ask the SA what the main processor was that Lucid was utilizing but he was unable to find out. Tesla used the mediocre Atom chip until recently and it works well.
Great forum and great checklist for me to use prior to delivery and during delivery. Thanks to all and hope to participate in the road rallies soon!!!

just a quick hello to Tucson region; just got my LADE #436 and I’ve seen 2 others cruising around town
I took delivery of my GT a couple of weeks ago, love this car! Have you tried the Electrify America charging location at the Outlet Mall location off of Twin Peaks Blvd? Mine basically won't charge there, getting "authentication" errors.

just a quick hello to Tucson region; just got my LADE #436 and I’ve seen 2 others cruising around town
I got my air pure 6750 miles ago no heat problems in fact most of the problems I have had were problems with me. Scottsdale team is more than responsive and helpful. Welcome aboard and maybe we can get some people here in our area for a meet-up.

Back