Trying to join the Club

kpump

Reaction score
I am in AZ and looking to replace my Polestar 2 , want something bigger, more luxury, more quite, etc. The Lucid looks to be perfect!!!
Lucid does not make it easy, If I lived in CA I would have one already, at least 3 perfect have been in stock there. In AZ not so lucky, looking to lease and want the on-site bonus, otherwise I start in a 4-5k hole on depreciation.
I cannot order the "2 weeks" and still get the discount so I wait. Looks like may be a while , will have to get a 25 when the 24's are gone and they add the air credit to those. The Pure is what looks perfect!! I was on the fence about the Touring, but Lucid help me decide by lowering the air credit by 2500 so now it is a 11k premium for the extra motor so that resolved that dilemma. The only other option I keep looking is used instead of leasing a 24. That is where the touring is the option, they are 55k-60k for a nice touring low miles (if one pops up in AZ it may be the way to go) Was looking at a pure AWD for 48K in CA, but the color combo is my last option. Anything from everyone's experience to avoid a 23 used, and stick with lease on a 24?? I think only 25 has any difference? Thanks!! and hope to join the club soon.

Probably used is your best bet since the depreciation. You can try going higher trim for the same price as new. Sometimes there are incentives that make even new vehicles very attractive. Plus you can use referral codes for new purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you considered purchasing a demo Pure directly from Lucid? I have a 2023 AWD Pure that was a demo with low miles and in a spec combination that we wanted. It’s been an excellent vehicle and Lucid service has been very good with the few minor items that needed to be addressed. There are some compelling offers on demo Pures at the moment.

Whatever path you take, all the best and hope you become a member of the club soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back