Trunk Organizer now available from TWRAPS

You're living life on the wild side my man...I climb stairs holding on to the rails 😆 Jokes apart...I didn't think that much about needing that space as I've never ran out of space for storage in my Air...seems crazy typing that ...when the day comes that I go ...damn I need a dedicated crush free space for these Twinkies and no other space is left other than the charger spot...then maybe I'll get this accessory.. 😊
It’s not that - it’s that some items are better stored in locations like that; glass bottles of wine so they don’t roll around, etc.

Hey folks

Iliya from TWRAPS here... I am happy to announce that I've finally managed to release the Lucid Air Trunk Organizer.
It goes in place of the mobile charger bag, and consists of lower and upper part. You can find more photos + a 3D model you can explore on our website:

PS I know the price is exuberant...about 25% of it is shipping cost. This thing is big and heavy (and also uses a lot of plastic to produce) 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 19435
Hi
Do you have any intention to make a similar unit for the other side or the cubby hole behind the pilot Panel

Hi
Do you have any intention to make a similar unit for the other side or the cubby hole behind the pilot Panel
The cubby hole is crying out for an organizer. Although considering everyone's use case for the cubby hole is going to be different, something more modular (like a grid plate adapter) might be more versatile.

Back