Touring production Exciting news

I want the mojave interior... sounds like I will have to keep waiting... 🙁
I really don't think it's going to take them that long to get through the list of Santa Cruz and Tahoe cars. So hopefully it won't set you back more than a few months.

Did not receive email. Reserved Touring model 03/19/2021. Confirmed order agreement for possible tax rebate on 10/08/2022.
Lucid Touring, Cosmos Silver, Tahoe, Glass Canopy, 20" Aero Lite Wheels, Surreal Sound Pro, Dream Drive Pro will be added on final order.

Did not receive email. Reserved Touring model 03/19/2021. Confirmed order agreement for possible tax rebate on 10/08/2022.
Lucid Touring, Cosmos Silver, Tahoe, Glass Canopy, 20" Aero Lite Wheels, Surreal Sound Pro, Dream Drive Pro will be added on final order.
Try your junk mail filter? Or if you don’t get it by tomorrow, call your SA? It’s probably not a good thing if you didn’t get the email. Means you may not be on a list you should be on.

I really don't think it's going to take them that long to get through the list of Santa Cruz and Tahoe cars. So hopefully it won't set you back more than a few months.
Thanks Joe. I hope you are correct. More time to save up, right?!

I didn't get this email either and I have a 2020 reservation
Interesting. Same here. October 2020. I emailed my contacts and asked them about the email. No response yet. If I don't hear from them tomorrow, I'll call/text directly. Please let me know if you learn anything.

So, what’s a platinum look?
Any thoughts on white/Tahoe or zenith red/Tahoe or silver/Tahoe?

Thanks

Thanks
Platinum refers to the silver roof trim around the glass. As opposed to Stealth, which is a very dark grey.

Thanks
Though I’m going for Santa Cruz, Tahoe would be my second choice. I feel like any exterior color goes well with Tahoe. Tough choice.

Is it possible these were sent in batches? Just like VIN assignments? or confirmation e-mails?

I got a text from my SA yesterday to set up a call to go over my config. I'm guessing they're doing this because "Confirmed" orders can't edit their build anymore. I'll let you know what she says this afternoon, but this forum usually knows the same or a little more than the SA's. And I haven't received that email yet.

Try your junk mail filter? Or if you don’t get it by tomorrow, call your SA? It’s probably not a good thing if you didn’t get the email. Means you may not be on a list you should be on.
Thank you.

I didn't get the email. Any other Touring reservation holders not get it? Wondering what happened
I got the email. Did you check your junk/spam folders?

Does anyone know, based on the lead time for AGTs, if there is any chance anyone gets a Touring delivered this year based on this new email? I'm asking because I was NOT going to get DreamDrive Pro originally, but I'm worried the IRS will decide that the transition $7500 tax credit will only apply to people who take delivery before 2023. If this is the case, and adding the DD Pro will get me delivered before 2023, it would mean I'm essentially getting DD Pro for $1500 (based on the legacy $9000 cost of DD Pro). Thoughts?

I got the email. Did you check your junk/spam folders?

Does anyone know, based on the lead time for AGTs, if there is any chance anyone gets a Touring delivered this year based on this new email? I'm asking because I was NOT going to get DreamDrive Pro originally, but I'm worried the IRS will decide that the transition $7500 tax credit will only apply to people who take delivery before 2023. If this is the case, and adding the DD Pro will get me delivered before 2023, it would mean I'm essentially getting DD Pro for $1500 (based on the legacy $9000 cost of DD Pro). Thoughts?
Yes I checked. I'm wondering if it's just a coincidence that the 2 of us who did not get the email both reserved very early on.

And I share your concerns with the tax credit possibly only being for 2022 deliveries. Although it probably won't matter to me at this point. I'm pretty pissed that with a 2020 reservation and being willing to pay for DDP, SSP, and the glass canopy roof that I'm going to have to wait longer for my car because they won't build any with the Mojave interior initially. That really blows. I was willing to spend more $ to get my car earlier but I'm still going to have to wait because of my interior color choice. 🙄 Now I'm going to end up removing the glass and SSP as a result of the delay.

Can you tell I'm cranky today? Lol

Yes I checked. I'm wondering if it's just a coincidence that the 2 of us who did not get the email both reserved very early on.

And I share your concerns with the tax credit possibly only being for 2022 deliveries. Although it probably won't matter to me at this point. I'm pretty pissed that with a 2020 reservation and being willing to pay for DDP, SSP, and the glass canopy roof that I'm going to have to wait longer for my car because they won't build any with the Mojave interior initially. That really blows. I was willing to spend more $ to get my car earlier but I'm still going to have to wait because of my interior color choice. 🙄 Now I'm going to end up removing the glass and SSP as a result of the delay.

Can you tell I'm cranky today? Lol
I originally wanted the Mojave as well. but that's not a huge deal for me. The tan seat version (forgot the name) looks nice enough.

Yeah I understand it's a me thing. But I drive for my job and spend so much time in my car that 'nice enough' is not going to work for me on a car that's over 100 grand. Plus I live in Buffalo so there's no way I want an interior that's anything other than black because of the winter months. Even floor mats wouldn't cut it

I just got an invitation to confirm my Touring build (Nov 2020 reservation). I didn’t receive the original email in this thread but my SA reached out to me yesterday.

Back