Touring Delivery Tracker [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow Air enthusiast & future Touring owners!
Is there a way to refresh "the list" to reflect those of us that reserved our Air T prior to Patrick Wang's Aug 13, '20 date? The question of the list being updated continues, due in part, to the forum members wanting to add their reservation/conversion dates [along w/options] to the list in succession order yet don't after the list has been revised. I reserved my Touring on March 7th 2020 and it would help to know my place in line as production ramps up for the Touring trim.. as I believe there are a few others that likely order prior to me (although they may not be participating in this forum). I suspect everyone would appreciate how many [potential] reservation/order holders are ahead of them to set more concise delivery dates. We all appreciate there are variables that factor into when each one will receive that call advising of next steps and receiving their VIN, however having a clearer understanding for your place in line [in some instances] reduces the order-&-wait anxiety we Touring holders have.
Any clarity that can be provided to the list in its sequential order would be appreciated.
My Touring is as follows: Reserved - 3/7/2020 & Converted to Order 9/16/22 - Silver / Santa Cruz / 20" Wheels / Glass Canopy / Dream Drive Pro
Updating this list is a rather manual and laborious process that must be performed by one of the moderators, all of which are volunteers. One of the reasons we added a few more moderators recently was in order to help keep on top of these updates. Your patience is appreciated.

Simply posting your updated info (as you did at the end there) is sufficient for one of us to be able to go in and update. If one of us doesn't manage to see it within a few days, it's fine to remind us. Sometimes it could be a case of "I thought you did it" amongst the group.

Believe me, I have as much interest as anyone in knowing how many of you are ahead of me on that Touring list.

Touring Tracker should be up to date once again at this point. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Yes we are all aware of the tax rebate credit and I would guess we all took advantage of that; I just didn’t understand the reason to list that in this forum as it can be misleading to the whole rsvp tracking process.
Exactly. I’ve been wondering why people so frequently mention the order date and options. My understanding is that Lucid will reach out in order of reservation date. At that point you’ll advise how you’d like it optioned and your delivery date will be a function of the requested build. Order date and options don’t really have anything to do with where one is in the queue do they?

Exactly. I’ve been wondering why people so frequently mention the order date and options. My understanding is that Lucid will reach out in order of reservation date. At that point you’ll advise how you’d like it optioned and your delivery date will be a function of the requested build. Order date and options don’t really have anything to do with where one is in the queue do they?
Don't worry; we haven't been adding those to the tracker, for this very reason.

Gray, Santa Cruz, 21“ Wheels, Drreamdrive Pro, Surreal Sound Pro

Reservation Date was January 7, 2021

Has anyone received Touring yet???? Or are they delivering only Grand Touring?

My March 30 confirmed order of an AGT CS/SC is not on the tracker. Got VIN a week ago.

Did lucid motors say that they will start production for touring and pure in December or did they say that they will start delivering in December? Assuming they start production in Dec, I would assume that they would invite confirmed orders at least in November. We will have to wait for the quarterly earnings in November to get an official update.

Did lucid motors say that they will start production for touring and pure in December or did they say that they will start delivering in December? Assuming they start production in Dec, I would assume that they would invite confirmed orders at least in November. We will have to wait for the quarterly earnings in November to get an official update.
They said production would start in Q4, I believe. Don’t think they necessarily promised any deliveries in Q4.

They said production would start in Q4, I believe. Don’t think they necessarily promised any deliveries in Q4.
The impression I got from a studio rep was that they may start production then start confirming orders in earnest. After all there are only a few possibilities for color and option combinations to be produced first, so they may as well just start on some cars.

In fact they may already have done so and not said anything, especially since they appear to finally have ramped up production. But this is pure speculation.

USER: rdlucas07
RESERVATION DATE: February 13, 2022 / 3:09 PM
ORDER CONFIRMATION DATE: June 29, 2022 / 4:28 PM
STATUS: Delivery Conference with DA Complet and Awaiting VIN#

CONFIGURATION (White GT Touring, Tahoe Interior, and 21" Aero Blade):
Color Stellar White Included
Look Platinum Included
Roof Glass Canopy Included
Wheels 21” Aero Blade Included
Interior Tahoe Included
Feature DreamDrive Pro Included
Feature Surreal Sound Pro Included
Feature Electrify America Charging Included
Feature Lucid User Experience with Navigation Included

I got an e-mail from my studio advisor offering time to walk through options and colors in preparation for confirming my order. For those who are curious - I think made I my reservation in March 2022, and I confirmed my order for the tax credit campaign in August. Anyone else get a similar note?

I hope you’re well.

We’re getting close to the time when you’ll be able confirm your Lucid Air Touring options and colors, which will be sent to the factory. Having these choices ready now will save time when the prompt to confirm arrives. I'm happy to walk through what the different options are, and how they can impact things like pricing and timing. When would be a good time to walk through your configuration together?

I got an e-mail from my studio advisor offering time to walk through options and colors in preparation for confirming my order. For those who are curious - I think made I my reservation in March 2022, and I confirmed my order for the tax credit campaign in August. Anyone else get a similar note?
As I feverishly check my junk mail folders…

No. I think this is the first report of anyone getting any movement on a Touring order. Hope this means we're all going to be contacted soon…

It’s really weird.
I had the same exact options as @jon_1k and I don’t have any email either. Not sure about the reservations holders from 2020. But, it’s good news though 👍and hope to be contacted soon

Very interesting. My sales advisor is based at their California corporate offices but I am on the other side of the country. Yours is someone working at a studio location?

Very interesting. My sales advisor is based at their California corporate offices but I am on the other side of the country. Yours is someone working at a studio location?
My SA is at the Denver studio. Which makes sense. Do you have a studio anywhere near you?

It’s possible your SA has changed if you put your res in a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back