Touring Charge Speed UX/UI

As far as I am aware, the Lucid Air Touring/Pure editions are unable to take advantage of full 350 KW charging and are capped at 200 KW due to the smaller battery size and lower voltage architecture.
This being said, when navigating to any location, the navigation interface assumes that 350 KW charging speeds are available for all Lucid models and says, for example, 350KW will get you from 20% to 55% in X minutes.
It would be great if a software fix could be made for the Touring/Pure editions for more accurate trip times.

I.. don't think this is correct at all? Pretty sure I've seen photos of Touring owners charging at ~310kWh. I've also gotten above 200 myself. Where did you read that Touring/Pure is unable to hit 350?

I.. don't think this is correct at all? Pretty sure I've seen photos of Touring owners charging at ~310kWh. I've also gotten above 200 myself. Where did you read that Touring/Pure is unable to hit 350?
Touring has lower voltage, so theoretically, it does cap out at 250. It's right there on the web site.

Screenshot 2023-03-18 at 4.11.03 PM.png

Back