Took delivery last Friday! Thoughts on week one and unfortunate problem last night.

No, better. He just coated the rubber gasket that runs along the top of the trunk lid, as well as the back-top of the trunk lid where it meets said gasket, with a silicon lubricant, no more squeak.

I told him I could have done that, but he also needed to get a file from the car for engineering and he had another customer to visit just 4 miles away.

Btw - I think 25 posts is a really high number to get into the special forum. I will just have to keep posting on this thread with random tidbits so I can be let into the club. I would have rather put this there so it is not available for the public but that was not an option . . . .
I agree. And will add this post to get my number up as my car is arriving on Tuesday....

Hi all. I took delivery last Friday - Reserved April 10, Vin August 9 and Delivery September 2. White, Tahoe and 21" wheels.

I have been too busy to post anything yet and so I decided I would do a one week trial and then comment with all my thoughts for those patiently waiting on their "Luci's". I am a heavy driver and the car is already at 500 miles. I love the car and have detailed opinions on everything that people are discussing on the forums (A/C. wipers etc.). My plan was a glowing review with a few minor niggles. Unfortunately, the car was towed to the service center in Riviera Beach last night after it stopped driving in the middle of a six lane road here in S FL with no warning or error codes. Power still on the car but totally non-responsive to the gas pedal. Stay tuned for further updates, but suffice it to say that it was a very scary experience to be in the middle lane with cars zooming by at 50 miles/hour and no way to reset the software from inside the car. My son was in the backseat and we were petrified we were going to get hit. It was not a pleasant end to the day.
So sorry to hear about your experience. This is very harrowing. I hope you are all recovering from the anxiety attacks.

Back