That's what I thought .. .any idea if there's a way to update it? (I'd hate to stand on the side of the gate programming the car ... 4 times).. thxIt stores the location when you program it. It thinks the gate in in your garage.
That's what I thought .. .any idea if there's a way to update it? (I'd hate to stand on the side of the gate programming the car ... 4 times).. thxIt stores the location when you program it. It thinks the gate in in your garage.
I do not know of a way. That might be a good question to email Customer Care and ask. If you do, let us know if there is a way.That's what I thought .. .any idea if there's a way to update it? (I'd hate to stand on the side of the gate programming the car ... 4 times).. thx
That's really the only way especially if you want it geofenced. You need to program it where the unit is for GPS location.That's what I thought .. .any idea if there's a way to update it? (I'd hate to stand on the side of the gate programming the car ... 4 times).. thx
Agreed. I was hoping I could assign the waypoint [or geo-fenced area) after the factThat's really the only way especially if you want it geofenced. You need to program it where the unit is for GPS location.
I feel like profiles is the biggest area where Lucid can make substantial improvements and win customers over. Some of it will be a challenge; but there are so many niceties they can do that other automakers aren't bothering to do that would have a huge impact on the overall experience. And this is where Lucid wants to shine.Agreed. I was hoping I could assign the waypoint [or geo-fenced area) after the fact
Either way, it would still be nice to have a more comprehensive driver profile management UI. e.g. ability to add [or assign] remotes to certain driver profiles, enable certain driver profiles for passenger seating, view/edit temperature controls, etc.