To Valet or not?

The valet card is stupid. It’s a key, not a valet card. It should be customizable to restrict speed, lock glovebox, frunk, trunk etc.

For some stupid reason it needs a pin to start but it you hold it to the ceiling it doesn’t??? I don’t know what Lucid was thinking with this implementation.
instead of the pin, hold the card up to headliner to passenger side of the middle "Y", step on brake and put in drive

Last night I just made it sound too complicated to drive, the valet just let me park it right in front of the restaurant. “Here is the card, I’ll give you the access code and a tutorial on how to drive it. How much is the insurance policy here?”

Last night I just made it sound too complicated to drive, the valet just let me park it right in front of the restaurant. “Here is the card, I’ll give you the access code and a tutorial on how to drive it. How much is the insurance policy here?”
That’s ‘s a great strategy!

I’ve had valets park mine. After this thread I’m on the fence again.

The car is so elegant that it feels great to arrive in it, and walk straight in to the establishment. I equally enjoy seeing it pull up, and hopping into it upon leaving. In between those two moments, I’m crushed with near persistent anxiety and worry while I try to enjoy dinner. 😨

Back