To powder coat or not to powder coat?

I'm really sad you didn't powder coat them to match your wrap. Such a missed opportunity.
I think the car would look cool if the entire thing were powder coated. The interior, too.

I'm really sad you didn't powder coat them to match your wrap. Such a missed opportunity.
Agreed. I think that color shifting would look really cool when the rims are moving! It would however remove the black "contrast tie-up" between the roof and the rims, which I personally think is nice. Definitely a lot of different ways to approach this design.. but I thought the original "bling" Vossens were amazing.
I think the car would look cool if the entire thing were powder coated. The interior, too.
The car would probably look like this (in other words, horrific and/or stroke inducing) 🤣
1717029824870.png

1717029972522.png

Agreed. I think that color shifting would look really cool when the rims are moving! It would however remove the black "contrast tie-up" between the roof and the rims, which I personally think is nice. Definitely a lot of different ways to approach this design.. but I thought the original "bling" Vossens were amazing.

The car would probably look like this (in other words, horrific and/or stroke inducing) 🤣
View attachment 20999
View attachment 21000
This is next level

This is next level
I do have to admit I like just how excessive it is, although that mismatched seat one is still horrific (don't forget I like the cybertruck). I do imagine I would suffer a stroke about twice daily driving that car. It's made by a tuning firm called "Mansory," although I think they should be renamed to "Man sorry" as apologizing is needed for that car.

Now I'm just imagining that blue in the Air interior... (white front seats, blue rear seats WOULD look really cool though!) Someday, I want to see somebody undergo more extensive modifications, such as a widebody, an interior kit, etc. The modification scene for Airs has been extremely limited with perhaps the exception of @Richard Silva 's car. (air suspension is the biggest mod i've seen to this date on the air.. if anybody has seen bigger, let me know!)

It was Tiffany Blue day here yesterday!
Painted the calipers to make my powdercoats pop.
How loud is this car 🚙!!
Next week will finish the final touches just as May ends
D4F9ED35-7E6C-40DA-A3E9-D0212B8437ED.jpeg

What paint did you use? Hope much of a pain was it?
I used desert kings calipers and has a flat rate he charges to do all the wheels. It’s a 6 hours process for all the wheels but they smooth out the current paint, paint with primer, 2 coats color and 2 coats gloss and he applied the new logo vinyl which he prints

IMG_7009.jpeg
IMG_7010.jpeg
IMG_7008.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7006.jpeg
    IMG_7006.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
Back