Title and plates

Took delivery 1/11/23 - now on my second set of temps in WA state.

I picked up my AGT on March 31st and got the plates and registration on Tuesday. Just two and a half weeks. I'm surprised it was that fast.

Just got my plates couple days ago. Delivery 12/31/22. In Colorado.

Just got my plates couple days ago. Delivery 12/31/22. In Colorado.
That gives me hope. My car was delivered just a few days before yours. Still haven’t gotten my plates.

Did you get any sort of notice they were coming? Or did they just show up one day unannounced?

That gives me hope. My car was delivered just a few days before yours. Still haven’t gotten my plates.

Did you get any sort of notice they were coming? Or did they just show up one day unannounced?
They just showed up. I didn’t really look at them until just a bit ago (still got temps on) and noticed they are not the EV plates required here. There is an electric vehicle fee (51.88) and plug-in electrical vehicle decal fee (0.25) listed among the many registration fees. Not sure if the decal gets mailed separately or if need to go in to DMV to get one. I would rather have the EV plates. Don’t want to put a damn sticker on my windshield.

Also noticed there is $75 late fee listed. Kinda peeved about that since not my fault.

They just showed up. I didn’t really look at them until just a bit ago (still got temps on) and noticed they are not the EV plates required here. There is an electric vehicle fee (51.88) and plug-in electrical vehicle decal fee (0.25) listed among the many registration fees. Not sure if the decal gets mailed separately or if need to go in to DMV to get one. I would rather have the EV plates. Don’t want to put a damn sticker on my windshield.

Also noticed there is $75 late fee listed. Kinda peeved about that since not my fault.
Strange. Yeah, I definitely would prefer the electric ⚡️ plates to having to put on the sticker. But I never put the sticker on my Tesla when I had it, and no one ever stopped me for it.

Thinking I may apply for personalized plates, anyway, once I get these.

Meanwhile, did they at least opt into the new State Park pass that is supposed to come with your registration this year? I believe it may happen automatically unless you opt out of it.

Strange. Yeah, I definitely would prefer the electric ⚡️ plates to having to put on the sticker. But I never put the sticker on my Tesla when I had it, and no one ever stopped me for it.

Thinking I may apply for personalized plates, anyway, once I get these.

Meanwhile, did they at least opt into the new State Park pass that is supposed to come with your registration this year? I believe it may happen automatically unless you opt out of it.
Nope. Don’t see the pass listed.

I guess I was pretty lucky. I live in Arizona and picked up my Touring on April 4. I received my title in about a week and just got my plates last Friday (about 2 1/2 weeks after delivery).

So I walked into the MVA today with the fedex envelope I received a few days after I picked up my car, and I walked out with my plates and registration. I guess I had to get the tags/registration myself. I was asked why the dealer didn't do it and I said maybe because its a new car that has never had a title.

Back