Tips for Finding a Leasing Deal?

RDaneel

Cars
Tesla Model 3
Hello! First post, so forgive any stupid questions. I'm in NJ and looking for a new EV. My wife offered to take my Tesla Model 3 and have me get the new car (score!), and the current 18 month lease deals have put the Lucid on the short list.

I see that other have gotten Pures in the 500s/mo by taking 2023 inventory cars. Looks like that ship has sailed, and I'm seeing more like upper 600s for Pure RWD and $730/mo for a Touring. Any tips for getting that cost down? Looks like the conquest discount is gone, but is it still possible to add a referral? Any other promotions that I should know about? Thanks in advance for any advice. This forum is a wealth of knowledge!

Hello! First post, so forgive any stupid questions. I'm in NJ and looking for a new EV. My wife offered to take my Tesla Model 3 and have me get the new car (score!), and the current 18 month lease deals have put the Lucid on the short list.

I see that other have gotten Pures in the 500s/mo by taking 2023 inventory cars. Looks like that ship has sailed, and I'm seeing more like upper 600s for Pure RWD and $730/mo for a Touring. Any tips for getting that cost down? Looks like the conquest discount is gone, but is it still possible to add a referral? Any other promotions that I should know about? Thanks in advance for any advice. This forum is a wealth of knowledge!
Best bet is to go to your nearest studio and ask the sales team what promotions are currently running. So much stuff changes month to month that they may have new incentives coming in May. AFAIk, referrals are still available as part of getting your costs down. I've seen Air Credits, EV Credits, referrals, inventory credits, etc.

Best bet is to go to your nearest studio and ask the sales team what promotions are currently running. So much stuff changes month to month that they may have new incentives coming in May. AFAIk, referrals are still available as part of getting your costs down. I've seen Air Credits, EV Credits, referrals, inventory credits, etc.
Thanks very much. I'm hoping to get to a Studio on Monday to drive the car, but here in NJ they are not allowed to discuss pricing at the Studio because of some ridiculous regulation that I'm sure the IC car manufacturers lobbied to pass... Hopefully they can at least discuss the promotions.

Go to a local studio or call them if they have a 2024 Pure in stock on site. Book online and then give them the order number so they can lock that VIN to your order. That will give you an extra 5k bonus credit which will bring your 18 month lease down to $525 a month with zero down. Good luck

I can send you a sales advisors contact info that’s in a different state and they can talk details with you if you’d like?

Yes get one in stock and get the 5k off. Payments will be mid 500 after tax included. Out of pocket will be around $1k (including first months payment and acquisition fee and tax).

I can send you a sales advisors contact info that’s in a different state and they can talk details with you if you’d like?
Thanks, that would be great. I spoke to someone from the main sales office in California, but they haven't emailed me any of the details they said they would, and it's been a couple of days. Thank you for any info.

Back