Tidal track forward missing

terrycs

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT-P
Referral Code
Q09BGD5G
This seems to be occurring fairly consistently when driving right after L2 charging at home for me. The track forward button becomes missing even if this isn't the last song on the playlist ...

Capture.JPG

This seems to be occurring fairly consistently when driving right after L2 charging at home for me. The track forward button becomes missing even if this isn't the last song on the playlist ...

View attachment 20806
It's because your playlist got reset during the charge. No idea why this happens, but it's happened since day 1. I've found 1 of 2 things happen if you let that song finish - either it continues the playlist where it left off, or it starts a whole new playlist based off that song. No rhyme or reason that I've seen.

Another wonky thing I've noticed recently is some playlists are dead. The list of songs are there and it looks like it's playing but no sound. I can switch to a different playlist and those play fine. I go back to the same playlist, and it's still dead. I can play the dead playlist on my phone and computer fine. 🤷🏻

Another wonky thing I've noticed recently is some playlists are dead. The list of songs are there and it looks like it's playing but no sound. I can switch to a different playlist and those play fine. I go back to the same playlist, and it's still dead. I can play the dead playlist on my phone and computer fine. 🤷🏻
That’s odd. The only time I’ve had this happen I’ve switched to a different source, like Spotify, and back, and that solved the issue for me. Try that?

That’s odd. The only time I’ve had this happen I’ve switched to a different source, like Spotify, and back, and that solved the issue for me. Try that?
Nope, didn’t work. Did a logo reset and still same issue. Out of 12 playlists, 3 of them are dead in the car only. Strange problem.

Back