Ticking noise

FireMarshall

Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air
Hello everyone, I drove my lucid up a curb and it was a bit hard but ever since I descended I started to hear a ticking noise coming from the front bottom right of my lucid air, first it was every 10 seconds immediately after descending now I can’t drive without hearing my car ticking

Hello everyone, I drove my lucid up a curb and it was a bit hard but ever since I descended I started to hear a ticking noise coming from the front bottom right of my lucid air, first it was every 10 seconds immediately after descending now I can’t drive without hearing my car ticking
There’s an aero wedge right behind each of your front wheels. Is that one dangling and scraping the ground?

Agree with Segbrk. Look under your car and see if you see anything dangling just behind the front wheel wells...

Just looked, there’s nothing dangling unfortunately
Hang on, nothing dangling or nothing there? Are the airfoils there?

Another option might be if any of your tires have a cut - when I hit a rockslide and my rear had a little flap (cosmetic), it would flap away nonstop until it eventually ripped off.

I had a ticking sound at highway speeds. Found a loose piece of trim in the wheel well. Put it back and the ticking went away. Good luck.

Back