This constant loud tone while I was driving the Gravity this morning

archon810

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
171
Reaction score
283
Cars
Lucid Gravity GT
I was driving my Gravity (3.3.20) this morning and all of a sudden this tone, which usually indicates approaching something within inches, came on and did not go away until I rebooted the car. It was raining slightly and I wasn't near anything, just driving in the middle of the street. Very annoying.


A similar issue happened to me twice before when backing up against something and then taking off with the intermittent beeping sound not stopping. In that case, I could either reboot or back up against something again to stop it.

However, it never happened while driving and not having the sensors being near anything, until today. This is next level obnoxious compared to the above bug.

And the worst part, compared to Teslas where you can reboot while driving, you have to pull over with the Lucid.
 
Parking sensor tone stuck .. just do a quick soft-restart and its fixed.
 
Parking sensor tone stuck .. just do a quick soft-restart and its fixed.
Yes, as I mentioned, I rebooted and it fixed it. I'm reporting that it happened and the conditions it happened under, different from other conditions before where the parking sensor was actually active and then did not turn off. This is completely different. It just turned on while I was driving in the street with nothing around me.
 
Yes, as I mentioned, I rebooted and it fixed it. I'm reporting that it happened and the conditions it happened under, different from other conditions before where the parking sensor was actually active and then did not turn off. This is completely different. It just turned on while I was driving in the street with nothing around me.
This is the “infinite ding” a number of folks have reported, fwiw - it happened to me as well, twice iirc.
 
Back
Top