- Joined
- Jul 29, 2025
- Messages
- 84
- Reaction score
- 129
- Location
- Charlottesville, VA
- Cars
- Gravity GT; Tesla Y
The third row seat in our Gravity GT did not latch properly, the first time we tried to use it.
Then it would not stow away, appears to be skewed or mis-aligned.
I've called our service center in Richmond several times, never got a response. I'm also not able to schedule an appointment in the app.
It's not urgent but would like to get this fixed sooner rather than later. Might as well do the second row seating recall at the same time.
Any suggestions on how to get a service appointment scheduled would be appreciated. I will call again (and again).
Then it would not stow away, appears to be skewed or mis-aligned.
I've called our service center in Richmond several times, never got a response. I'm also not able to schedule an appointment in the app.
It's not urgent but would like to get this fixed sooner rather than later. Might as well do the second row seating recall at the same time.
Any suggestions on how to get a service appointment scheduled would be appreciated. I will call again (and again).