Things you wished you asked on delivery...

Yes but if the hardware is built into each car from the factory and then just needs a license to unlock then I can this method working for everyone and they go to reseller the car the next person has to pay the 10k while you carry your license to your next Lucid if you were to continue the brand.
DDP runs with the car, not a license. This is very clear on the Lucid website and is not a gray area for the reasons already discussed.

I feel vindicated in my post about the hardware being already built into the car and being able to get a software key to unlock dream drive Pro and Atmos by the fact that Lucid can turn on and off the function by the fact that some of the inventory cars have this written "This configuration includes a three-month trial of DreamDrive Pro and Surreal Sound Pro Audio with Dolby Atmos Technology."

I feel vindicated in my post about the hardware being already built into the car and being able to get a software key to unlock dream drive Pro and Atmos by the fact that Lucid can turn on and off the function by the fact that some of the inventory cars have this written "This configuration includes a three-month trial of DreamDrive Pro and Surreal Sound Pro Audio with Dolby Atmos Technology."
Those are GTs. This may or may not be true of other trims.

In addition to those being GTs, this was not the original plan. This seems like a change that was made quite late in production, as they realized it was more efficient to include the hardware and eat the cost.

In addition to those being GTs, this was not the original plan. This seems like a change that was made quite late in production, as they realized it was more efficient to include the hardware and eat the cost.
Grant that maybe the case, but when I suggested the idea last year it was shunned. It just goes to show that no idea should be discounted until there is official word from the company or proof is provided to make the idea invalid.

Grant that maybe the case, but when I suggested the idea last year it was shunned. It just goes to show that no idea should be discounted until there is official word from the company or proof is provided to make the idea invalid.
I don’t believe it was shunned; I believe it was simply stated that that was not the present plan at that time. Either way, nice job predicting that one.

Back