The electric car everyone needs.

Loving this lol 😂

Imagine all the cosmetic mods one could do with all the money saved on the purchase price…

Will it fit in the back of a Gravity with the seats folded down? :cool:

I sometimes feel silly going to the grocery store in the Lucid ... it's not even 2 miles round-trip, but thick with SUVs on the phone, and no sidewalks.
I wouldn't dare walk, scooter, or bike. A golf cart would be just the ticket.

Loving this lol 😂

Imagine all the cosmetic mods one could do with all the money saved on the purchase price…
Yeah I'm not too keen on the "bricked" interior, but the matching brick on the dash is cool.

Cosmo,
Bring this to the grocery store. You can sneer from height at other SUVs and hell, park anywhere you want. And at 2 miles round trip, you can just get back before having to charge it up again 🤣🤣🤣

1703453436673.jpeg

I sometimes feel silly going to the grocery store in the Lucid ... it's not even 2 miles round-trip, but thick with SUVs on the phone, and no sidewalks.
I wouldn't dare walk, scooter, or bike. A golf cart would be just the ticket.

Yeah I'm not too keen on the "bricked" interior, but the matching brick on the dash is cool.

That’s just the window reflection. FYI… this is the official car for the hotel we stayed at in Thekkady, India. It’s a perfect car for India, as you can’t really go above 80kph anywhere, and most two lane roads have four or more lanes of traffic on them simultaneously.

Back