Thanks to all of you!

tonybot

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Pure RWD
Referral Code
H48T7836
Hi,

Yesterday, I picked up a Lucid Air Pure in zenith red from the Plano, TX studio. This is my first EV! I was deciding between a BMW i5 and an Air, and after the test drive, my family unanimously picked Lucid. My wife even refused to test dive i5 after test driving air as she was already convinced. I just wanted to say this forum was super helpful in my decision-making. Every question I ever thought about was already discussed here. Thanks, everyone! What an amazing community to support owners of such an amazing vehicle!

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Yesterday, I picked up a Lucid Air Pure in zenith red from the Plano, TX studio. This is my first EV! I was deciding between a BMW i5 and an Air, and after the test drive, my family unanimously picked Lucid. My wife even refused to test dive i5 after test driving air as she was already convinced. I just wanted to say this forum was super helpful in my decision-making. Every question I ever thought about was already discussed here. Thanks, everyone! What an amazing community to support owners of such an amazing vehicle!

Tony
Same here...my wife didn't even let us take a second test drive of a Model S after driving the Lucid...wise women! Congratulations! It's an awesome car...you're gonna love it..

Back