Thank you!

LucidNC

Verified Owner
I wanted to take a minute to express my gratitude to this forum's creator and moderators.

This forum has been a valuable resource for me and I'm sure for many others.

What I didn't appreciate as much as I should have is how easy it is to navigate and peruse this forum. The professional, unencumbered look of this forum is miles ahead of the other forums I've recently joined. With all the ads, colored texts (of varying sizes) and flashy gifs, the other owner forums are difficult to navigate and the threads are hard to follow.

Nicely done!

I wanted to take a minute to express my gratitude to this forum's creator and moderators.

What I didn't appreciate as much as I should have is how easy it is to navigate and peruse this forum. The professional, unencumbered look of this forum is miles ahead of the other forums I've recently joined. With all the ads, colored texts (of varying sizes) and flashy gifs, the other owner forums are difficult to navigate and the threads are hard to follow.

Nicely done!
100%!

Nicely done!
100% agree. Well done by the moderators.

Agree! Thank you!!

Back