Taking delivery tomorrow Wednesday 28th, 2024

bassem

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Touring 2023
Greetings folks,

I would like to seek your advice on what to look for on a 2023 Touring with 1200 miles on it. While I have appreciated the different threads on issues that have come up, I would like to know if there are things I should look for. The car is being sold by a third party dealer and I live in Oregon where the closest service center is in Seattle, Washington.

I am assuming that the first order of business after a hard reset is to perform any needed OTA updates before testing the vehicle for handling dynamics.

I have owned multiple ev’s and am an ex-Tesla manufacturing employee, therefore the terrain is not unfamiliar and I am aware of the risks as well as issues involved.

I have some legitimate concerns since this vehicle is being sold by a third party which we can safely assume is clueless on any issues and just wants to move the vehicle off their lot.

I will probably perform a series of checks before taking delivery to document any issues and the severity to see if there is a deal breaker somewhere.

Thank you for any wisdom and advice you can share.

Back