Advice for future owner shopping used GTs

It's official. I'm taking delivery of this one on Monday.
2022 GT , 4100 miles , 68k

Thanks for the warm welcome to the community and looking forward to diving in with you guys!
Congratulations and welcome!

It's official. I'm taking delivery of this one on Monday.
2022 GT , 4100 miles , 68k

Thanks for the warm welcome to the community and looking forward to diving in with you guys!
Great price for you! That price definitely makes me cringe having purchased one brand new. I expected high depreciation but geez...... that type of depreciation is a tough pill to swallow. Let me go cry in a corner now 😬

Great price for you! That price definitely makes me cringe having purchased one brand new. I expected high depreciation but geez...... that type of depreciation is a tough pill to swallow. Let me go cry in a corner now 😬
After buying quite a few Teslas and my Rivian at prices above 5 figures and taking a bath when I got bored , I feel I finally got redemption on this one.

I’m very excited to join the Lucid crew at this buy in.

As someone who also bought new - I feel your pain. However, I view it as an unrealized loss and it only becomes a loss if you sell your car. You would be losing money, your car and this wonderful forum family - so don't do it!!! 🤣🤣🤣

As someone who also bought new - I feel your pain. However, I view it as an unrealized loss and it only becomes a loss if you sell your car. You would be losing money, your car and this wonderful forum family - so don't do it!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Yea...you guys are worth the depreciation hit

Meet ZEN - Picked up in Cleveland , first leg was a drive back home to Chicago for a short lunch break , then we were off to work in Minneapolis. Got to spend some good quality time breaking ZEN in and learning all the Lucid ways of tech. With many years of a Tesla and 2 with Rivian , I’m compiling my end user wish list of the UX 2.0.

Tested the limits of this big battery bringing it in at 3 miles of range 1% on the 2nd EA stop and learning its excellent charging curve.

Attachments

• IMG_0265.webp
    IMG_0265.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 760
  • IMG_0266.webp
    IMG_0266.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,883
  • IMG_0269.webp
    IMG_0269.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 3,007
  • IMG_0268.webp
    IMG_0268.webp
    3 MB · Views: 1,703
  • IMG_0267.webp
    IMG_0267.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,216
  • IMG_0272.webp
    IMG_0272.webp
    557 KB · Views: 2,311
Like those plates. I'll keep an eye out for them tooling around Chicagoland. Btw, Congrats, very nice car. The one in Joliet finally sold.

Like those plates. I'll keep an eye out for them tooling around Chicagoland. Btw, Congrats, very nice car. The one in Joliet finally sold.
I wonder what they sold it for , certainly was overpriced at what they had it listed for.

Back