SW deployment schedule?

wowbagger

Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Jan 16, 2026
Messages
36
Reaction score
38
Cars
Lucid Gravity Touring
How is the deployment of the new Gravity software scheduled? I see lots of folks have it already but I haven't gotten a notice.
 
Word of mouth by online posts or talking with service center folks
 
Has 3.4.1 been widely deployed at this point? I am still on 3.3.20 but my garage is two stories underground with no cellular or WiFi so not sure if it just isn’t getting the chance to download or if my turn hasn’t come up yet.
My only chance to get it downloaded is the 60 to 90 minutes I drive each day during the week. Not sure with such limited exposure if it will trigger the download or if I just need to drive somewhere, park, and hope I get it. It seems most people are in a situation where they have near 24/7 cellular or WiFi. This is when it would be really nice to have a download status bar similar to Tesla.
 
Growing up I knew a guy and his friend who had one.
He also had a short drive to the city each day.

Screenshot 2026-02-12 at 8.39.26 AM.webp
 
You got a two story underground garage?!?
Well to be fair, so do the 100+ other cars that have monthly spots there.
And it is only one floor, that floor just happens to be two stories underground with an elevator.
 
…that makes much more sense than the bat cave I was envisioning.
Makes more sense, but not as fascinating.
Ask the man who prefers Dos Equis.

Screenshot 2026-02-12 at 6.36.20 PM.webp
 
How do you think they stay incognito
Exactly.
Do something so out of the ordinary that nobody would suspect it; hide in plain sight.

People probably drove by the bat cave everyday and never considered somebody would be crazy enough to be in there, much less drive a car outta there.
 
Exactly.
Do something so out of the ordinary that nobody would suspect it; hide in plain sight.

People probably drove by the bat cave everyday and never considered somebody would be crazy enough to be in there, much less drive a car outta there.
Yup. That’s why I drive a Camry.
 
Back
Top