SW 2.1.62....?

Yay!!! My widget is working now on Apple.

Tried the iOS widget right before the update - self destruct. Tried the widget right after the update - immediately worked, and still there. Looks like the real deal this time!

Wow ! Glad to hear widgets are working. I'll add mine back. I was surprised how quickly I got this update as well.

Just added the widget again to my iPad. So far, Rivian, Lucid and Tesla widgets all coexisting together

IMG_1176.jpeg

Just added the widget again to my iPad. So far, Rivian, Lucid and Tesla widgets all coexisting together

View attachment 19520

Weird, my Rivian widget had issue. After I remoced it, it no longer appeared in Widget list to add back.

Just noticed this today after the update. Never had it before. Says my driver door is open.

Attachments

• IMG_6449.jpeg
    IMG_6449.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 53
My large widget disappeared but the small one still stay.

My large widget disappeared but the small one still stay.
Same :(

My bigger one lasted a couple days. Maybe until the next time I drove the car? Then disappeared. The single square is still working.

My watch app started working after the update. Hasn't worked in months.

Same :(

My bigger one lasted a couple days. Maybe until the next time I drove the car? Then disappeared. The single square is still working.
I'll have to try that ... same, large widget is gone. Will now test with small widget.

I have upgraded... BUG REPORT
when using Adaptive Cruise, I adjust the set speed by raising the left hand knob... now it sometimes jumps to 85 mph, instead of 1 or 5 mph jumps...

Back