Suspension bottoming out

creair

DE Number
Recently driving the lucid I am seeing a lot of bumps coming through and suspension bottoming out. I don't know if the road conditions got worse or is it just me noticing it more after not having the lucid for a month. Anyone else having their suspension bottoming out on small potholes? It's a loud thud that comes through the cabin

Recently driving the lucid I am seeing a lot of bumps coming through and suspension bottoming out. I don't know if the road conditions got worse or is it just me noticing it more after not having the lucid for a month. Anyone else having their suspension bottoming out on small potholes? It's a loud thud that comes through the cabin
Were you able to resolve this? Just had my car serviced and 3 of 4 tires replaced and now the right rear keeps on bottoming out.

Were you able to resolve this? Just had my car serviced and 3 of 4 tires replaced and now the right rear keeps on bottoming out.
Mine got totalled the day it was supposed to go into for a lot of the issues

I had the same experience from the rear suspension when I have five passenger and went over a little high bump.

I had the same experience from the rear suspension when I have five passenger and went over a little high bump.
Mine was alone. Probably combination of 21s and a heavy car. Beautiful car but I am hoping they can work the kinks out

Back