Survey from Tesla

JimPA

Cars
Air Touring, Bronco
I sold my Tesla Model 3 and upgraded to a Lucid Air Touring last month. I just received a survey from Tesla about my ownership experience. One question was whether I had purchased a new vehicle, and, if so, what was it? I entered my Lucid info along with answers to the other questions and clicked Submit. The survey didn't go through and I got back the message in the attachment. So... there wasn't a dropdown menu to choose from; it's just a plain text box. I'm using Google Chrome, a very popular browser. Multiple attempts with Lucid in that box did not work. I tried again with Ford Mach-E and that went through. I suppose it could be because of Lucid's newness, but you would think an EV company would make sure to have all other competitors as available options. Hmmmm.... 🤔

Attachments

• tesla_survey.png
    tesla_survey.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 128
Maybe the coder was told to bounce back any Lucid responses so you know who wouldn't get his panties in a twist

I suppose it could be because of Lucid's newness, but you would think an EV company would make sure to have all other competitors as available options. Hmmmm.... 🤔
Maybe Elon coded the page himself as he is also the one man marketing department of Tesla. Maybe the megalomaniac refuses to recognize Lucid as a true competitor. 🤷🏻

A ‘moron’ who was a driving force behind the move to EVs. A ‘moron’ whose accomplishment include:

Tesla
Space X
The Boring Company

Some may not like him, but good grief, a moron he is not.
Please add “save the war in Ukraine”. I don’t agree with him on everything, but respect his accomplishments.

You don't owe them anything, they should pay you to finish that survey!

Let’s try and keep the personal stuff out of this, please? It’s not relevant to the discussion of Lucid.

I also received that survey when I sold my Model S in December. This was part of my response. ;)

Attachments

• FB7D1AF3-1CEF-416E-B623-CD6364CEC469.jpeg
    FB7D1AF3-1CEF-416E-B623-CD6364CEC469.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 124
A ‘moron’ who was a driving force behind the move to EVs. A ‘moron’ whose accomplishment include:

Tesla
Space X
The Boring Company

Some may not like him, but good grief, a moron he is not.
Not a moron but a very misogynistic, self serving, overpromising, egoistical manipulator

I agree with Joe. We don't have to bad mouth other cars or their founders; that is not what this Forum should be about.

Not a moron but a very misogynistic, self serving, overpromising, egoistical manipulator
Yes. Please, let’s keep the personal commentary off the forum? I don’t want to have to close every thread that even mentions Tesla.

Back