Surround View Monitoring Error

Vee

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
hello fellow lucid owners…

Just got the air pure two weeks ago…. After the last update (camera related) my cameras are not working. Just went through initial troubleshooting with customer care and still getting “surround view monitoring error”. Any advice? What am I dealing with and how long does it take to fix? Customer care opened a ticket. Not happy with this situation. Grrr.

Attachments

• IMG_0145.jpeg
    IMG_0145.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0144.jpeg
    IMG_0144.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 80

Just got the air pure two weeks ago…. After the last update (camera related) my cameras are not working. Just went through initial troubleshooting with customer care and still getting “surround view monitoring error”. Any advice? What am I dealing with and how long does it take to fix? Customer care opened a ticket. Not happy with this situation. Grrr.
Keep us posted.

Sounds like a camera went bad.

Getting the same message. Happens off and on. I have not been able to determine a pattern. Sent pic to customer care. We'll see.

Attachments

• 20231206_212933.jpg
    20231206_212933.jpg
    839.2 KB · Views: 74
Today, I encountered the surround monitoring error, and the turning cameras were non-functional. The only operational camera appears to be one of the rearview cameras when the car is in reverse. Despite reaching out to Lucid, attempting multiple reboots, switching profiles, and allowing the car to sleep, none of these actions have revived the cameras. The local service center, just 10 miles away, has no available appointments until the end of February, which feels like an excessively long wait for addressing a safety feature issue. Additionally, there's uncertainty about the potential need for ordered parts and the time it might take. While I love the car, these challenges are becoming frustrating. If anyone has suggestions beyond what I've already tried, I'd appreciate any advice on resetting or restoring the system.

Today, I encountered the surround monitoring error, and the turning cameras were non-functional. The only operational camera appears to be one of the rearview cameras when the car is in reverse. Despite reaching out to Lucid, attempting multiple reboots, switching profiles, and allowing the car to sleep, none of these actions have revived the cameras. The local service center, just 10 miles away, has no available appointments until the end of February, which feels like an excessively long wait for addressing a safety feature issue. Additionally, there's uncertainty about the potential need for ordered parts and the time it might take. While I love the car, these challenges are becoming frustrating. If anyone has suggestions beyond what I've already tried, I'd appreciate any advice on resetting or restoring the system.
Sorry to hear about your issue. When all of the above you tried have failed, it may need recalibration at the service center. It has happened to me before. But sometimes it just "comes back" - no explanation 🤷‍♂️

Where are you?

Back