Suggestions for Improvements to Profiles

Ehyman

Cars
Grand Touring
I’ve been asking for this from day 1: why cant my Lucid have several items in its profile so that when I enter my driveway, it will fold its wing mirrors in
Like I was able to do on my Tesla???

It certainly can. It just doesn’t right now.

Patience and time will make it happen. :)

I’ve been asking for this from day 1: why cant my Lucid have several items in its profile so that when I enter my driveway, it will fold its wing mirrors in
Like I was able to do on my Tesla???
You might have been asking for that since day one, but that doesn't mean it's number one on Lucid's list. If there is a certain feature that's extremely important to you in any car, make sure it exists as opposed to might later exist.

You might have been asking for that since day one, but that doesn't mean it's number one on Lucid's list. If there is a certain feature that's extremely important to you in any car, make sure it exists as opposed to might later exist.
Not sure what you mean “make sure it exists”

Not sure what you mean “make sure it exists”
For example, if geofenced auto opening of garages is a deal breaker, then don't buy a Lucid, because that function currently doesn't exist. Or, Sentry Mode or Dash Cam mode. They do not currently exist on the car, MAYBE in the future with an update, but any feature that one considers a deal-breaker for themselves, they should ensure it is a feature on the car, rather than being hopeful it will be introduced.

Back