Sudden loss of power

... It did not reboot, so I was stuck outside the car. (Another tip - if you are asked to exit the car, so it can be rebooted, take everything with you that do not want stuck in the car!)
take a pic of your dash w/warnings ... doesn't help but looks cool.
The tow truck driver had to attach 12V booster to under the rear passenger wheel well to open the truck and then door to be able to put the car in Neutral to get it on the flatbed.
Also should turn off shock and tilt alarm before towing
It is being towed to the Richmond, VA SC.
Mechanicsville.... there's a chop shop fronting a junkyard backs into a Virginia tidal swamp. Good people. https://dornsbodyandpaint.com/

While I understand that Lucid is a new brand and new technology,
{ editors say .... everything before "but" gets blue lined }
I am quite upset about it happening the SECOND time after Lucid technician inspected the car.
Yea me too when it happened to me. And the third time too. got over it as soon as I spent time in the fixed car. humans are dumb.
While both situations were dangerous, I feel the second time should not have ever occurred - especially reading these posts from other.
nah ... yer wrong about that. comes with being an early adopter. I had a key fob battery die on delivery and it drove me nuts ??? for a week....then the next week a video module failed so I had no screens; that was a couple more weeks lost, then a couple brick-in-traffic moments has cost me another three and counting weeks = i was in your emotional space a week ago but today I got a call from the Swamp People and they say they put a new 12v control module in
and I"m good to go as soon as they can find a truck headed North, so..

it's gonna be fine brother. keep the faith. this is the best car you have ever seen. I'm buying two sets of Lucid wheels. I guess I'm all in. I'm even re-thinking the Sapphire (why Batman...why?).

I thought the tow eye recall was for DEs and very early GTs wasn’t it? I have an April build GT and didn’t get the recall. So if OP has a DE or early GT the HV battery failure could be at a higher mileage. @borski did you have HV failure, or was it a motor? I can’t remember but thought you had one of those issues outside of the typical low mileage failures we’ve seen
My AGT has a 03/22 date of manufacture and I have also not received any recall for the tow eye recall.

The build date is shown on a metal plate when you open the driver's door. Not on the door itself, but on the car, which is normally covered up by the door when it is closed. You have to look at the other side of the door when it is open, not near the door handle side to see it, but the side closer to the front of the car(on the car, not the door.)

My AGT has a 03/22 date of manufacture and I have also not received any recall for the tow eye recall.

The build date is shown on a metal plate when you open the driver's door. Not on the door itself, but on the car, which is normally covered up by the door when it is closed. You have to look at the other side of the door when it is open, not near the door handle side to see it, but the side closer to the front of the car(on the car, not the door.)
The tow eye recall is not every car but a specific set of serial numbers on a part. They have to physically examine the car to see if yours has that serial number part. Mine did not.

Back