Strange Light Behavior Recently

I checked out of this thread for a while and am just catching up as my lights spontaneously toggling is getting more annoying for me, as well as drivers in front of me who probably think I'm flashing them. I have an appointment in April, however, I was hopeful that 2.1.52 might fix it. I have now contacted Lucid support four times (twice by phone, twice by text) requesting 2.1.52 but I still have not received it. I was anxious for the passenger tilting mirror, but now I'm really hopeful this will resolve the headlight flashing too.

I checked out of this thread for a while and am just catching up as my lights spontaneously toggling is getting more annoying for me, as well as drivers in front of me who probably think I'm flashing them. I have an appointment in April, however, I was hopeful that 2.1.52 might fix it. I have now contacted Lucid support four times (twice by phone, twice by text) requesting 2.1.52 but I still have not received it. I was anxious for the passenger tilting mirror, but now I'm really hopeful this will resolve the headlight flashing too.
The 2.1.52 Update resolved the problem with my headlights comming on when they face full sun (as I described above). I would contact Customer Care again and have them push this update to you! The current update is 2.1.60, so they should have no problem with your request.

The 2.1.52 Update resolved the problem with my headlights comming on when they face full sun (as I described above). I would contact Customer Care again and have them push this update to you! The current update is 2.1.60, so they should have no problem with your request.
Yes, I had seen that 2.1.52 resolved the headlight issue. I have now contacted support four times and each time getting the same answer that they are sending the request to the software team. It's even more frustrating since I have been reading about members receiving 2.1.60. I'll probably try for the fifth time tomorrow!

Yes, I had seen that 2.1.52 resolved the headlight issue. I have now contacted support four times and each time getting the same answer that they are sending the request to the software team. It's even more frustrating since I have been reading about members receiving 2.1.60. I'll probably try for the fifth time tomorrow!
HI, @Last ICE. Are you still awaiting 2.1.52?

Back