Starting to see more and more Lucids

L-Dude

Active Member

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2025
Messages
1,347
Reaction score
1,726
Location
SE US
Cars
2025 Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
KYSLYZ47
I've only had my car six months, so this isn't a huge sample size, but I am starting to see Lucid Airs with some regularity. I think I owned mine for three months before I saw a single one on the road. Today alone I saw two. I live in an area that attracts a lot of visitors, so I think this is a good sign for Lucid. I have now seen four driving around town, in addition to the three already in my community (including mine). It is interesting to me that I went so long without seeing any, and now they're popping up with some kind of regularity (full disclosure--I'm not sure I'd recognize a Gravity in the wild).
 
I've had the same experience. Bought in early 2024 and rarely saw one for the first year. Now I regularly see Airs and have already seen a few Gravity's
 
And just like that, another Gravity showed up in our parking lot today. There were a couple of guys checking it out. They were impressed 👍
 
We just saw our first Lucid Air parked in Orlando. Gray color, very nice. Have seen 4-5 Airs driving over the last two years down here.
 
Good amount down here. Nearly on every drive. New green gravity in my neighborhood too. The incentives made a difference in moving vehicles.
 
We drove to Santa Barbara wine country on 12/26 and saw two Gravity's and three Airs in the wild!
 
Not sure where OP is at, but in Ohio I did not see one Lucid at all in 2025. I know there are some here, but I have seen zero and I drive on the Ohio Turnpike and travel a lot.

Wish I would see more and really like seeing them. Just a rarity here and the other States and parts of Canada I travel too. Guess until Lucid decides to open a Lucid store here they will continue to be rare.
 
Rumor out there that the California Highway Patrol placed a large order. Anyone know if there is any truth to that??
 
I saw zero Gravities in the SF Bay Area until just after Christmas. I drove by two parked within 100 feet of each other in my own Gravity a day after I got mine, making three on the same street at the same time.

Seeing Air’s are a regular occurrence, though. They are beautiful cars and stand out. The Gravities don’t really stand out like the Airs, IMHO.
 
We just saw one today! While driving ours! Coming back around Alamo
 
Bay area seeing more Gravities for sure. But I agree the Air stands out more than the Gravity.
 
I followed an Air today into a parking lot, and in doing so the two of us passed another Air. That's six Lucids now in my little neck of the woods. This is in an area that has no dealer or service center within 4-1/2 hours.
 
Back
Top