Spotify Glitchy

julianevjourney

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
I’ve heard varying opinions on the sound system in particular the lack of low end. Today I just happened to bump into a Lucid pop-up in a mall near me. So, I asked if I could sit in the car and listen to music from my artist profile on Spotify. I figured by listening to some music I’m very familiar with I would quickly assess the low end. From what I could tell the low end was fine. I played some music with some 808s and other low end sound waves and it was fine.

One issue I kept having though was that Spotify was very glitchy. It kept skipping songs and it kept jumping to different Spotify profiles. I continually had to keep clicking my profile on the pilot panel to go back and play my music. I‘m just curious if Spotify is known to be glitchy in the car or was it maybe an anomaly?

Spotify is actually one of the very consistent things in the software for me.

Spotify has been solid on my end as well. maybe it was because it was a demo car

I had an interesting bug today. I was listening to a playlist on Tidal and all of the sudden I was listening to MSNBC on TuneIn at the same time. Tidal and TuneIn were playing at the same time.

I had an interesting bug today. I was listening to a playlist on Tidal and all of the sudden I was listening to MSNBC on TuneIn at the same time. Tidal and TuneIn were playing at the same time.
now you can make it play one track panned to one side (driver's side) while playing another track panned to the other side (passeneger's side) with the new dolby atmos' elevated, multi-dimensional sound experience

Lucid done gone full DJ remix on you. Next maybe it will do a mashup Spotify podcast and NPR.

now you can make it play one track panned to one side (driver's side) while playing another track panned to the other side (passeneger's side) with the new dolby atmos' elevated, multi-dimensional sound experience
This is a time saving feature sent to us from the future by time traveling Jeff Bezos to improve multi-tasking and productivity when we all are working for Amazon. It should be fully sorted out in software update 3.0, might even come out before CarPlay.

I’ve heard varying opinions on the sound system in particular the lack of low end. Today I just happened to bump into a Lucid pop-up in a mall near me. So, I asked if I could sit in the car and listen to music from my artist profile on Spotify. I figured by listening to some music I’m very familiar with I would quickly assess the low end. From what I could tell the low end was fine. I played some music with some 808s and other low end sound waves and it was fine.

One issue I kept having though was that Spotify was very glitchy. It kept skipping songs and it kept jumping to different Spotify profiles. I continually had to keep clicking my profile on the pilot panel to go back and play my music. I‘m just curious if Spotify is known to be glitchy in the car or was it maybe an anomaly?

It sounds like multiple cars may have been using the same Spotify account, so every time anyone change the song, it would change for everyone.

Back