I know this thread is 9 months old, but I've just recently started having this problem (started on December 30, 2025), and a few others, all while using the Spotify app in my 2025 Air Pure.
The simplest: Spotify just stops working. The only way to get it working is to leave the car for a while (long enough for it to go to sleep), then it will come back, but often stop again just one or two songs later. If I have the Lucid app open on my iPhone (which I usually do, since I use the phone as key), the app with alert that the car is off line. But the car still operates normally.
Next level: Spotify stops working, and the app disappears. Just like above, the only way to get it back is to leave the car for a while (long enough for it to go to sleep).
Top level: Spotify stops working, and ALL of the media apps disappear. The window just states "No Media Detected". Once again, the only way to get it back is to leave the car long enough for it to go to sleep. One time I had this happen, and a few minutes later, the
music app on my phone started playing, but I don't remember if it was the Bluetooth connection of CarPlay that came back.
For all of these, software resets don't work. Not the Air logo one, or the steering wheel buttons and brake one. The car has to go to sleep.