Spotify atmos and heated steering wheel

jshorr

Cars
2024 air touring
Just got my lucid yesterday and struggling to find two random answers:

Does integrated Spotify allow for atmos, or only tidal?

Also, the heat distribution on my steering wheel is super variant. The left side is a good temperature. The top is super hot. The right side is barely warm. Is this normal or should I do a service call on it (they’re coming out anyway for a squeaky trunk)

Only Tidal and USB media do Atmos at the moment.

Also, the heat distribution on my steering wheel is super variant. The left side is a good temperature. The top is super hot. The right side is barely warm. Is this normal or should I do a service call on it (they’re coming out anyway for a squeaky trunk)
Not normal. Mine gets pretty evenly hot all around. Though I keep moving my hands around as they absorb most of the heat from one spot.

Congrats and welcome!

My heated steering wheel gets uniformly warm. I'd have the tech take a look while they're there.

My wheel gets too hot. But it's evenly too hot. Really wish there were variable heat settings there. But I usually just turn it off when it gets to be too much.

In any event, uneven is not normal. You may need a new wheel.

My wheel gets too hot. But it's evenly too hot. Really wish there were variable heat settings there.
An "easy" software fix. - maybe someday.

yea my steering wheel gets crazy hot all over. I usually have to turn it off after a while

Back