sport driving experience

BJR

Cars
Air GT, Audi RS4
I feel like I need an EV sport driving experience to more quickly adapt to less braking, more rheostat (as someone said) control. It just feels so different. The handling is great.

Sprint, yes, I kept the TC on full since this was my first stab at speed in this car. My goal was just to start probing the car's handling. I don't want to find the limit until I can get on a real track with real runoffs, but I want to avoid the typical track-day red-mist crew and have some Mustang plow into me. If somebody here has a membership at Cresson shoot me a DM.

Sprint, yes, I kept the TC on full since this was my first stab at speed in this car. My goal was just to start probing the car's handling. I don't want to find the limit until I can get on a real track with real runoffs, but I want to avoid the typical track-day red-mist crew and have some Mustang plow into me. If somebody here has a membership at Cresson shoot me a DM.
Out of curiosity what was your SOC% before and after the hard driving?

It's how it feels when you take your foot off of go, the regen braking feels so different than taking your foot off in a gasoline powered car. So brake before the turn, power into the turn feels different.

Clearly you've never been to Singapore :)
Brakes! We don't need brakes!

1 pedal driving, that's the EV way.

Out of curiosity what was your SOC% before and after the hard driving?
About 60% at beginning. I don't recall the end. I reset a trip meter before one spirited 10-ish mile run and got about 1.6 m/kWh, better than I expected.

Back